Supporting Our Employees
The health and safety of our employees and their families is important to us. We have taken steps to protect our employees and empower them to work from home and care for their family members and children whose lives have also been impacted.
- We transitioned our workforce to work from home, ensuring they are safely situated during this critical social distancing period.
- For our few essential employees who come into our offices, we have provided ample supplies of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes as well as enhanced cleaning.
- For our essential employees who take care of our properties to ensure that grocery stores and other essential businesses can provide much needed services to the public, we are providing those employees with protective equipment when it becomes available without impacting supplies available to healthcare workers and first responders.
- All business travel has stopped until further notice. State-of-the-art technology and software allow our full team to work from anywhere fairly easily.
- Our human resources and information technology teams are available to all employees to address any needs or concerns they may have.
- A COVID-19 resource center was established on our intranet to provide employees with resources to help them navigate through this difficult time both personally and professionally.
- Our medical plan provides important support for both physical and psychological needs during this stressful period. Associates will receive paid time off to care for themselves or family members as they need.
- We’ve increased communications at all levels and have initiated regular company-wide virtual meetings such that executives are accessible, can keep associates informed, and employees’ questions are answered.
We will continue to evaluate situations as they arise and adjust our approach as appropriate, with the goal to enable our employees to be as productive as possible while offering them the flexibility they need to care for themselves and their families.
Updated as of May 12, 2021.
The content of this page is provided for informational purposes only. Federal Realty Investment Trust (“Federal”) does not control and makes no representations, claims, promises, or guarantees (in each case, express or implied) as to the accuracy, completeness, relevance, timeliness or adequacy of the content, the links, or resources provided on this page. Federal shall not be liable in any way for any damage or loss in connection with the use or reliance on the content, the links, or resources contained on this website. Federal does not endorse any website, organization, product or service referenced herein nor do the views and opinions expressed in any content, links or resources necessarily reflect those of Federal.