North Bethesda, MDAPPLY
- JOB ID 2022-1654
Federal Realty Investment Trust is a proven leader in the ownership, operation, and redevelopment of high-quality retail real estate in the country's best markets. We believe we are one of the most innovative and dynamic real estate companies you can work for. Interested candidates who research Federal hear a lot about our high-quality shopping centers and mixed-use centers. Our well-respected real estate team is at our core, but it's the smaller intangible things that can make working at Federal so satisfying. You see, while we're one of the largest publicly traded real estate investment trusts in the country, as measured by the value of our shopping centers, we're really a very small company by most standards and we try to operate that way. Our stability and success is due to our great team of employees! Would you like to join our team? If so, learn more about our current opportunity below.
The Business Analyst is a new role working with the Vice President, Investor Relations and will have a front seat to understanding and gaining knowledge of the company business plan, including providing key insights and operational analysis for critical company metrics and performance. Work product and insights developed will be used at the highest levels of the organization to assist with driving strategy and communication with the investor and analyst community.
- Develop communications materials (i.e., corporate presentations, press releases, Q&A documents and board slides) and in collaboration with the team that executes on the investor relations (“IR”) vision and strategy to support management in IR interactions.
- Work across functional teams, such as accounting, communications, asset management, development, legal and marketing intelligence and research, to gather information, including in-depth data analysis, in preparation for quarterly earnings, investor presentations and events.
- Develop company-specific intelligence reports for management that track data, including investor and analyst contact, peer metrics and sell-side analyst models.
- Help deliver critical analysis and strategy to advance efforts of the market intelligence & research team, including developing and / or maintaining models to analyze bulk data from sources.
- Work with residential and office business leads to analyze operational data and provide actionable insights, and develop quarterly business overviews for executive team and business leads.
- Other special projects on an as needed basis.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in IR/Finance, some buy-side or sell-side experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business Administration, Finance or similar field
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally with various teams
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage tight deadlines, and maintain strong detail orientation
- Knowledge of publicly traded real estate companies a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills required, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Federal Realty Investment Trust is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, or protected Veteran status.
Federal Realty Investment Trust does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Federal Realty Investment Trust and Federal Realty Investment Trust will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
If you are unable to submit your application online, please call 301-998-8100.