Leasing Operations Coordinator
North Bethesda, MDAPPLY
- JOB ID 2021-1589
Federal Realty Investment Trust is a proven leader in the ownership, operation, and redevelopment of high quality retail real estate in the country's best markets. We believe we are one of the most innovative and dynamic real estate companies you can work for. Interested candidates who research Federal Realty hear a lot about the high quality shopping centers and the well-respected real estate team at our core, it's the smaller intangible things that can make working at Federal so satisfying. You see, while we're one of the largest publicly traded real estate investment trusts in the country, as measured by the value of our shopping centers, we're really a very small company by most standards and we try to operate that way. That means that team members with initiative and ability can get involved in many facets of our business over the years. I encourage you to look us up on LinkedIn and follow Federal Realty Investment Trust.
Federal Realty has an excellent opportunity for a Leasing Operations Coordinator who will play a key role in providing support to the Leasing department. This dedicated individual will work with the Leasing Operations Manager to support the deal creation and tracking process by interfacing with other departments to include IT, Legal, Asset Management and Tenant Coordination. The ideal candidate will be a self-sufficient self-starter who is detail oriented, extremely organized, has the ability to prioritize, and who thrives in a fast paced dynamic environment. They must have an energetic attitude, and enjoy working in a team environment, by performing project oriented and administrative tasks that ensure the smooth operation of the Leasing department. This position reports into the Leasing Operations Manager.
- Working with the Leasing Agents to track deal negotiation and draft Letters of Intent (LOIs)
- Preparation of finalized deals for internal approval prior to Lease drafting
- Correspondence with prospective Tenants including the collection of personal financial statements and providing information about prospective spaces (Lease Outline Drawings, Space Condition Reports, site plans, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to Leasing Agents and Asset Managers which may include calendar management, processing expense reports, meeting/presentation preparation, and travel arrangements
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience supporting multiple staff members, preferably in a retail leasing environment
- Associates degree or higher preferred or equivalent experience
- Technically savvy. Someone who is comfortable learning new technology. Intermediate to advanced skill level with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage time efficiently, and to manage deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills
- High level of professionalism; ability to maintain absolute confidentiality with discretion
- Ability to work occasional overtime hours
Federal Realty Investment Trust is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Federal Realty Investment Trust does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Federal Realty Investment Trust and Federal Realty Investment Trust will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
If you are unable to submit your application online, please call 301-998-8100.